Sunday, December 14

the dock of the bay

On the bay walk this morning, the tide was much higher than normal. We got to the point where the dog normally jumps down onto her favourite ledge which is normally covered with only about 2 inches of water.

She leaped down with the usual expectation of landing on concrete, but disappeared from view as she sank like a stone. It was a while before she resurfaced. Brilliant entertainment.

The bliss partner took some photos of me in my baseball cap. This was the best one.


5 comments:

  1. I say!

    My advice to your bliss partner would be to lay off the G&Ts before picking up the camera. Mind you, I think I can descern someone with a handgun in the bushes, but it might be something else. Looks like they have good blacktops in Île Plate.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? What's the matter with you now? How can an old, arthritic dog half drowning be brilliant entertainment? Beat me. Are you sure you shouldn't get out more? It might help. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. zommers - is there much shooting in MGT land? Dearie me!

    hotters - I'm sorry but I don't do flagellation. Capn kev can beat you if you're his type and you take your own advice re coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    The Aussies are whinging again.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete