Wednesday, March 19

nearly two whole weeks off work

Monday
My working days are Mondays and Fridays. The approach of Easter means that after today, I'll have nearly two whole weeks off work. What will I do with all that glorious time? Have a lazy day in bed for one thing, sleeping and reading. Follow that with a day at the pool. Thanks to the 12-pack of energy drink I should manage another mega-swim. But I've worked out that the way I got the shoulder pain was not from an infected blog, but by overdoing the swim while caffeined and guarana-ed to the eyeballs. This is aging - everything you do does you in. Yet at the same time, everything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It all balances up, until you die.

4 comments:

  1. Albert? What is going to happen to you when you die? Associating your self with the particular as opposed to the universal might be a wee problem. Oh, no! Here comes the abyss! But since you don't meditate, what else can you expect? Dearie me! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just before I die I'll be a snivelling wretch like everybody else except Saddam who didn't meditate. After I die - you can have your way with me, if that's what you're asking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    Is that blog really infectious?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. MM - have you got it too now?

    ReplyDelete