Tuesday, April 29

multitasking and messaging

Craig Ferguson addressing the White House. That's either a sign we're all doomed, or something else. To be fair, he does at least as good a job of it as most of his predecessors, and has made himself very presentable compared with his early days on Scottish telly.

On youtube this morning I was watching his speech to the white house correspondents dinner, in the company of Bush etc., while eating breakfast, messaging people on 3 continents, and blogging under 2 names. Just out of bed, and I'm Multitasking already. If I wanted this much stress I would have chosen to work a full-time job.

I'm still new to IM - learning a whole new may of relating. My nephew is now in New Zealand, and after his recent visit here we now MSN a lot.

The Duneditin conference is getting quite heavily booked but there are still places available. Hope to see you there. Lee Ann may attend via videoconference.

2 comments:

  1. Albert? Craig Ferguson! Whao! Or Wow! Or whatever! Saw him once in a Russian play at the Traverse. Smart boy, eh? Aint half been some clever basturns! Hotboy p.s. I'm off the sauce, but I'd have to be on it again for this conference since there will be more than one flatheid at a time. Hard to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? Is that you? The sensei and reverend used to share a dentist with Craig Ferguson. I liked his joke about the Glasgo polis pulling in all the terrorists within nine hours ... Hotboy

    ReplyDelete