Thursday, January 10

do you like pina coladas?

Is nobody blogging this year? Surely there are more important things to give up for new year?

While the partner in bliss is on a 2-week working holiday in Malaysia I'm unwinding at home, aided by the mind-sapping heat and the boomerang virus I caught from the mother outlaw. The authorities are warning old people (not me) to stay indoors today, because of the heat and humidity. The warning probably applies double to people with viruses. They didn't say anything about tantric masturbation though.

My cross-dressing school friend is in town and coming to stay tomorrow. Must load the fridge with Freedom Ale for a tasting session. Life could be worse.

8 comments:

  1. Albert? Getting rid of your partner for a bit and staying in with Dances With Men Now in the suppurating heat sounds pretty idyllic from where I'm sitting in chilly Jockoland. Shame about the disease, but you can't have everything. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Menzies IV is going to visit your part of the world in March for an extended trip. Apart from drinking, I'm not sure what he does on a day-to-day basis. I'm sure he'd be able to call in.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. MM - re the drinking - tell him to avoid the fate of Nobis. If hotters gives him my email, he can contact me when he's in port and I'll shout him a Freedom Ale.

    Hotheid - I've commented at your place re DWMN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    Will do as instructed. Thanks.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albert? I think Mingin' sending his beloved young son into yon nest of viperous perversions in New Caledonia shows such touching faith and naivete that I'm now really looking forward to the young lad appearing on YouTube bare naked with a feather protruding from his bottom. Surely there's one born every minute! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say!

    What's your take on tardive dyskinesia?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  7. MM - I don't see our mutual friend being troubled by Tardive dyskinesia.

    According to wikipedia "Cannabis can be useful in treating the symptoms"

    ReplyDelete