Tuesday, August 5

rat and champagne lifestyle

I asked the internet cafe guy here what the lunch special was. He replied - a stuffed rat, filled with anything you want. These jokey Glaswegians. For a moment I thought I was in Monty Python or Fawlty Towers. Turns out he was saying "a stuffed wrap," so I ordered one. 2 quid. When it came, it looked like I was right the first time.

Off to New South Cal early tomorrow. Don't you hate flying? Spare a thought for me trying to find the stomach space for all that free champagne and liqueurs. It would be easier if only I wasn't teetotal.

3 comments:

  1. Albert? A stuffed rat! Ah, what company that would be! Hope nothing falls off the plane when it's at 29,000 feet. I'd take out a life insurance policy on you, but I haven't got any money. Damn! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    I'm sure that Kha'bahje would think that Kwacha 600 was a bit steep for a stuffed rat. He can get them down at the market for much less.

    Anyway - bon voyage.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotters - just take it out of the backpay gold.

    Mingers - what does he pay for stuffed cabbage?

    ReplyDelete