Saturday, January 24

dream balls

I have received an avalanche of complaints that I'm not posting enough material, so here's something.

The other night I dreamt I was in a queue of people all getting some medical procedure from a guru. Like mass vaccination when you were at school. When it came my turn, the guru guy grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. It was agony, but I rode the pain because i knew it was doing me good.

It was the first time I've felt real physical pain in a dream. I must ask Doctor Rob what the dream means.

Actually, I think I know why I dreamt it. The day before, I had been remembering when I was younger and I signed up for a course of Postural Integration®. Over several weeks I paid to have just about every part of my body pulled about. It did me a lot of good, though at times the deep tissue manipulation was excruciatingly painful.





One day, at the point where he was about to fillet my inner thigh muscles off the bone, he asked me to "move the crown jewels out of the way". I didn't know what he was talking about, so he had to explain he meant "pull your ballocks out of the way so I don't lean on them."

So my dream the other night must have been simply a remangling of the memory of having someone inflict therapeutic pain while referring to my testicles. It all makes sense, doesn't it?

The photo was taken when Albert was undergoing the same procedure, though it's hard to know if it's before or after.

2 comments:

  1. Albert? Is that you? How many grope therapies have you actually had? You could post from here till summetime if you just did a post on each. I had my testicles separated whilst in dog pose once by a very attractive yoga teacher, but it didn't give me nightmares. I hadn't realised how much she cared. Was the mangler one of your gay friends? I bet you he was! That would help! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hotters - I've been groped to within an inch of my life, but I'm not sure it helped. The photies would need a blog to themselves.

    The ball mangler looks like Tony O'Boyle and is about as effeminate. He lives near you but for 10% off the top I'll not pass on your address.

    ReplyDelete