Sunday, August 12

commune while you commute

Naturally the bit about killing the caterpillar in the previous post was pure dramatic licence. Simply trying to compensate the HNT crowd for the absence of sexual frisson. My karmic portfolio is available for scrutiny any time by ra cyberauditors. No flies on me!

I've been inspired by people like hotters, who use their blog to help them do stuff like meditate, or kick drink. So I've decided to use this blog to help me achieve some life goals, whatever they are.

As a postmodern self-referentialist, my first goal will be to define some goals.

Meantime, to hell with that, someone gave me a stone-age Palm Pilot, and I went on the hunt for some games to download, so I can waste time more enjoyably. But I found something better - a Palm version of the I Ching.



The program even throws the coins for you, before bringing up the answers on the screen. This is progress! Forget games, I can merge with the ultimate absolute on the way home on the bus.

6 comments:

  1. Albert! Where is the caterpillar then? We demand evidence! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. just thought I'd help double your comment count.

    captain hogwash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotters, will the butterfly do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....that is some palm you have!
    Does sound more fun than games!
    Have a great week!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    ps ~ only 12 laps to go...you can do it...go go go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't get my stone aged palm pilot to work on my newer laptop or at least to sync. And now I can't get rid of the program that I downloaded into my laptop!! Argh!

    ReplyDelete