Saturday, May 17

merry month of m....

When I went to renew my pool membership, the lassie behind the counter charged me the seniors' rate - a saving of $20. Generous of her, but a bloody cheek! Surely I don't look a day over 59. I didn't know whether to jump for joy or grieve.

I'm indebted to Vixen for pointing out that May is National Masturbation Month.

San Francisco will be celebrating with a Masturbate-a-thon on May 25th. The organisers promise the event will be a fun and easy place for participants to jack or jill off. It costs $15 for females and transgenders but $40 for men (non-transgenders). I wonder if there's a reduced rate for seniors.

6 comments:

  1. Onan? Stop it! Well done for looking like a geriatric when you only look about seventy seven! When Genghis Khan was asked how to prolong his life so he could conquer the whole world, the taoist monk told him to lay off the babes. Or in your case the ... soon you'd be able to throw away the zimmer frame! Hope this helps. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never heard of such an event. I thought you were kidding!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotters, I think I've some way to go yet before I match Ghengis. How long did he live? And anyway, wouldn't you rather have an extra year as him, than a decade as a hotboy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert? Is that you? I'm afraid flatheids just don't get ra bliss! Who'd want to be a flatheid? Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albert? Is that you? You could post a photie of your good self and have a competition to guess your age. Winner gets a possum to barbie! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hotters! Suddenly you're encouraging me to display myself. Are you going a bit, you know? Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete