Saturday, October 11

stalling

At the same time as the engine room of capitalism is blowing up, the engine room of my corner of the blogosphere is stalling, and there's nothing to read on my chums' blogs. Or mine. If this social drought continues I may have to go out in the real world and look for some friends.

Speaking of which, this morning I'll be seeing the deifheids for the first time this year. They're coming over here for breakfast. It might actually be bearable, since I've had a long break since my last exposure to deifheidism.

PS - I can recommend some scary photos amd a scary video.

4 comments:

  1. Well it's timely that I've added something new to my blog then, eh Rob! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Lelly, you got here just in the nick of time, I had the noose all ready. Good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Albert? Is that you? I've just got rid of some weekend visitors. Happy days are here again! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotters - were they there all weekend? Dearie me!

    ReplyDelete