Sunday, March 22

young folk

I'm not in the same league as Hotters when it comes to being stalked by 16-year-old nymphets in an educational setting, but the youngest student in my class is a school leaver called (say) Tracy. She's probably not actually clinically ADD, but she likes to horse around in class. Normally I am happy to name the behaviour I see, and ask the person to stop, but this person is (a) not exactly repulsive and (b) often funny. So I tend to let her away with things, or even to join in and spar a little. It's mildly unprofessional.

Yesterday, as they were all leaving the room for a break, she got hold of the board pen and wrote on the board "Tracy is fab, signed .." and then signed my name to it.

While the room was empty, I rubbed out my name and copied her handwriting to make it read "Tracy is fab, signed Tracy".

I was still away on my break when they returned, but I gather people laughed and she was mortified. She was still trying to find the culprit when I returned, and so I joined in: "come on class, somebody own up!"

It's my good fortune to have a job that's not boring.

7 comments:

  1. Albert? It can't be you! I hope you get your jotters! I'm not the slightest bit surprised that this filth still goes on down under and thereabouts! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? On the other hand, I suppose these girls you're wrestling with will be about eighteen, a wonderful age! At least, they'll be legal which will make a change! Hope this helps. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    Well, class sounds like a lot of fun in New Caledonia.

    Here's a way to physically show that things even up. Antipodes Map. Diametrically opposite New Caledonia is Western Sahara.

    Diametrically opposite Hotters' hut, is the sea.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotters, at least I was underage myself at the time of any alleged indiscretion. Some bloggers wait until their twilight years. It all balances up.

    mingers, it's not often one learns something useful here, though I always knew hotters' other hut was opposite Prince Albert Park in Saskatchewan. That's possibly how he and albert first met.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean under new caledonian age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say!

    Pity her name isn't Stacy. I hear her Mom has got it going on.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  7. Albert? Dearie me! As soon as anyone mentions young women, it all goes bloggeration! Restraint! Restraint! Did you employ any? Hotboy

    ReplyDelete