Thursday, April 26

HNT - R.I.P. loyal friend

This post contains a deliberate mistake.

I was moved by the number of people who expressed their sympathies over the passing of my dear old Number 6 Beer. None.

But to commemorate the drinking of the very last bottle of my old friend, the best lager I ever made, here's one of the few known photos of Number 6.

The ethical code of this blog means that I cannot show any naked pictures unless they're of moi. Surely just one is OK? It's been altered to protect the identity of the model. She was plastered at the time anyway. To remove the vertical ripples and get a clearer idea of the deliberate mistake, just click the picture.


Click the picture




Did you spot the deliberate mistake? The bottle actually contained brew Number 8, not Number 6! It's clearly a Dark Ale, not a Lager. That was too easy, wasn't it?


HNT_1



I wrote this "R.I.P." post before I discovered that Osbasso's old friend has just been killed by a drunk driver. No offence or disrespect is intended.

15 comments:

  1. None taken. She wasn't a close friend--just a friend from a long time ago. Still gonna miss her though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a killer shot. Love it.

    HappyHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. trust you!! :) hahaha

    happy hnt baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did miss the error, but truthfully, I really wasn't looking very closely at the brew. Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heuh... I prefere your pic... I mean... I think this is the error... lololol... HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the alert about my comment count, but everything is okay. Your first comment was on my regular blog. Your second comment was on my HNT blog which is a different blog. I also have a third blog with my stories about my time in Vietnam. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onan! What a Bavarian! Sack the model! I've got better mammories than that! I mean, what happened to the 17 year olds? Come on! Perky! Perky! How's about a female soldier with a big gun? That would help! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Onan! I can drink, but I can't drive! Thank God for that! Motor cars should be on rails, don't you think? Then you could drink and drive! Yes! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Onan! So sorry! Must apologise. Didn't realise that was you in the photie! I should have guessed. At least, you've got better mammories than me! Hope this helps! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say!

    Makes one go a bit wobbly at the knees.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say!

    Are there Aussies in New Caledonia? Do they get everywhere? Rather like dandruff?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  12. MM - dandruff or maybe metatstases (try spelling that after a few number 8s)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missed the error, went back to look again and still could not see it!
    Great picture!

    Happy Late HNT!
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete