Tuesday, April 10

still celebrating/cerebrating, with quiz

Still can't get over my brain scan result. This morning walking the dog, when nobody was looking I jumped for joy.

Lee Ann tried the eye test at What do your eyes reveal about you?, and scored as "Diamond Eyes".

I tried the test and got this result:

Eyes full of Pain - People tend to overlook you, which makes you feel less worthy of their attentions. You sometimes wish you could just disappear from the world around you. You have been hurt very badly in the past and you just wish that someone would understand you, and what their cruelty is doing to you.
Does that sound like me? Dearie dearie me!

So I tried another quiz at the same site, this one was called How Will You Die? I got a great result. I'm going to die peacefully of natural causes.

So overall, I'll have a long life with eyes full of pain. What a fortunate creature I am!

There's another quiz, called How are you in bed? Apparently I'm:
A Slave To BDSM - admit it, you like being tied up and being told you've been very naughty. You like teasing your partner and making them squirm, and not letting them be able to do anything about it. Some people think what you do is sick and disgusting, but you know it's all in good fun.
This is news to me. Maybe that's where I've been going wrong. Note to self: try tying self up, instead of playing with oneself. That might help.

6 comments:

  1. Onan? Is that you? So it's official that you're a pervert! I might have guessed. I'm not doing that test. I wouldn't pass! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onan! It is you! Eyes full of pain? Who wants to get a result like that? Shingles in the eye, that's what that is! No help at all! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say!

    Fancy having to do a quiz to find out how you are in bed.

    As for the eye test, it said I am very passionate. Naturally.

    By golly - I will die of gunshot! Must remember to pay 'Armed Response' this month. Oh - perhaps it will be by acident, though.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  4. HB - surely you could delegate the quiz work to the hut manager? If I get time, I'll do it for you.

    MM - aim for your foot, that should help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "how I will die" seems a bit morbid, but here are my results:
    You scored as Natural Causes.

    Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

    Natural Causes 80%
    Disappear 67%
    Suicide 47%
    Gunshot 47%
    Bomb 40%
    Suffocated 33%
    Poison 7%
    Disease 7%
    Accident 7%
    Eaten 7%
    Drowning 0%
    Cut Throat 0%
    Stabbed 0%



    You scored as Sex God.

    You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

    Sex God 85%
    A Slave To BDSM 75%
    A Romantic 73%
    Virgin 53%

    Those sex results seem a bit contradictory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LA - a romantic sado-masochist, I always knew it. ;)

    ReplyDelete