Sunday, June 24

optical illusion

As we all know by now, everything balances up. As an illustration, take any two images chosen at random, and they'll be opposite to each other in some way.

For example, take these 2 optical illusions. With the first one, you get the best effect if you keep your eyes moving. If you stare at a fixed point, the undulations stop.




Here's the other illusion. But with this one, you may need to choose a point and stare fixedly at it for a while before you notice anything.




I may be off air for a week, as we pack our brollies and head for the place formerly known as sunny Queensland. I replied to comments at the previous post.

8 comments:

  1. Albert? Is that you? Have you had the operation then? It certainly seems to have done the trick! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hols, and watch out for the cane toads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like these....one of them looks familiar! Look at this!

    Hope you are having a stress free week!
    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    Makes me feel quite queezy.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't see that boat you talked about, but really don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rob, sorry for not visiting for so long. V funny post as always! I only have a link to your old blog on my site, and have to visit you via your comments on Hotboy's blog...which looks like it may be disappearing too! Won't have any bloggy chums left at this rate...all my own fault, I know! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yay for chucklevision. i miss you. also as lelly said, my own fault entirely ;(

    ReplyDelete