Monday, July 9

biofactoids

ion has tagged me to produce eight biofactoids.

1. I can't throw.

2. I was rejected for a job in the Civil Service, probably because when the interviewer asked what publications I read, I said New Society.

3. I once babysat the strawberry farm of my friend Dazzle. It was also a grass farm, so consuming one crop encouraged consumption of the other, and nothing got to market.

4. I am gradually turning my body into a fungus farm.

5. I once ate a Mars Bar with my head down a toilet.

6. I have been arrested only once, in a foreign country, for passing forged notes.

7. I brew my own alcohol-free beer.

8. I shook Muhammad Ali's hand when he was still Cassius Clay.



If today was HNT Thursday, obviously the factoids would be half-naked.

9 comments:

  1. Albert? Is that you? Very interesting factoids! Who were you forging the notes as? Not Rosa Luxemburg, I assume. (God, where did that name come from?)(And why did she change her first name to Radio?) Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2: Did your Civil Service interviewer ask if you had ever been or were currently a member of Al Qaeda?

    #5: I can't begin to imagine how this transpired unless under duress. Maybe it deserves a post of it's own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Did you see any good cane toads in Queensland?

    http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/animals/assets/pet_cane_toad.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. ion - #2 - it was in the days Before Terrorism. #5 - good idea, it was for research purposes, as should become clear when I blog it.

    ion - only cockatoos and wallabies.

    HB - I can see I'll have to blog the forgery arrest story too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - cane toads are said to be good pets, only exuding their hallucinogenic poison when cornered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to think of how you'd eat a Mars bar with your head in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say!

    I too am wondering about the Mars Bar incident. Had it dropped into the bowl in error? Do you usually eat Mars Bars whilst visiting the toilet?

    Of course, it would be impossible in Kalimbuka. Mainly due to the fact that they are called Bar Ones (imported from South Africa at great expense).

    I once dropped a walkman down the toilet. Completely buggered it, that did. Even the electronics chap in Blantyre couldn't fix it.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't say my head was actually underwater. That would be ridiculous and insanitary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The important is that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete