Wednesday, November 26

ra heat

This should really be a helpful comment at ra spliff blog, but if I posted it there it might get accidentally deleted.

Hotters was asking for help with raising heat, and someone suggested using hot porridge. From my own experience I can confirm that a massive bowl of porridge for breakfast, preferably with stewed fruit and raisins, plus a huge dollop of unhulled tahini, does indeed work wonders in raising one's internal heat. As you break into a sweat, you may even find you have to take some clothes off, to let excess heat escape. (Incidentally, that is the perfect time for some creative HNT work).

As a Scot I sprinkle heaps of salt over my porridge, and this can add to the heat (salt is the most yang foodstuff).

Of course, like everything else the heat increase is only temporary. Pretty soon you get the urge to take an equally massive dump, and you lose a lot of heat. Everything has to balance up.


6 comments:

  1. Albert? The effects of the heavy duty evil bourgeois calvinist toilet training never cease to amaze me! Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Nsima with tilapia cannot be beaten for raising the inner heat. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on it, I do.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. eating nothing but peppers all day because they are just about all the organic farm has sent for the last 4 weeks, and rotting in the fridge so you've got to find some way to use them up is the best internal heating trick i've come up with so far this month.

    however, when they come out the other end, as of course they must, they heat up the arse area even more.

    hot, but hell on the hemorrhoids frankly.

    tmi? no, i didn't think you'd mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say!

    I was going to suggest that a hot toddy is quite good for raising the inner heat.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt gives you heat? I think I could see that. But if you really want heat, try a habanero pepper!!
    That should definitely do it.
    Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
    Miss you.
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. hotters, I pity the people who will never get ra toilet stuff.

    mingers - what about a hot MGT?

    keda - too much is never enough.

    lee ann - have a good turkey.

    ReplyDelete