Wednesday, June 29

nanny state thinking

The dumb Brit phone company is blocking my access to comment pages, until I can prove I'm over 18.

So I'll have to put my comments here.

Hotters, re http://rabloggy.blogspot.com/2011/06/home-for-now.HTML. - I know what you mean about being thankful for the allotments. Yesterday they were great for dumping a gross of incontinence pads. Unused. Not literally in the allotment. There was a row of council bins on the roads outside.

Could you have used them?

- iPhone post

1 comment:

  1. Great that the phone can't tell your over 18 by just looking at you! You should have made the incontinence pads into a jacket! Something to fill out your navy coat and then you could have shouted out down at the docks: Hello, sailor! I'm Popeye! Hope this helps. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete