Saturday, February 14

alberto y los trios paranoias

With albert's permission, here's a fragment of an email he sent to his boss. Key identifying details have been changed to protect the innocent.

Dear Boss. A security matter has come up which I need to bring to your urgent attention.

An ex-student, who was in my basket-weaving class many years ago, was convicted recently for the premeditated murder of an official whom he blamed for his defrocking as an architect. His conviction and life sentence was then quashed on a legal technicality.

He phoned up last week and wishes to meet me in my office to discuss the circumstances of his failure in the basket-making course all those years ago.

In the circumstances I think we should err on the side of caution, and look at appropriate security arrangements without delay.

Looking forward to to hearing from you soon. Regards, Albert McDonald.

I wouldn't say this to Albert's face, but I view this as simply a pathetic attempt to one-up ion's correspondence with the police database folk.

3 comments:

  1. I saw,

    Albert should get in touch with armed response immediately. Is his panic button within easy reach?

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert? When I said it was a good idea to fail people ... it never did me any harm ... I was only kidding. You've had it. That murderer has unresolved issues. Are you allowed to carry a concealed weapon? Get one anyway. The sensei recommends a Bulldog 44 stop anything kind of gun. Write a will. Please leave all your nazi gold to me since I am poor and deserving and will do the juju for you after you are snuffed. Hope this helps. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotheid! Thanks, but I"m advised that you would only blow the gold on drugs and full-price alcohol. Any juju you could manage in that state wouldn't help me.

    MM - as my normal waking state is panic. what I need is a calm button. A gun would also help.

    ReplyDelete