- they're actually hardly deif at all
- there were only a handful of other people there
- only one of the guests was a profound deifheid
- there were lots of interesting pictures to look at on the walls
- it was all over within a couple of hours, so I still had the rest of the evening to play with the ipod on the 3-bus trip home, while the partner went to the theatre.
deifheids (pronounced deef-heeds) - people who are unable to listen to anyone else, because they're too busy talking about themselves. [from the Scots deif=deaf, heid=head]