Tuesday, December 14

a woman's history of vaginal orgasm

A colleague in the feminism department referred me to a most interesting abstract from a professional journal:

"Sexologists can infer women's history of vaginal orgasm from observing only their gait."

If only I had stuck in at my medical studies, I could have got a grant for research like this. Instead, I've had to self-finance my orgasm research paper: "Women who walk in a way that makes you want to give them one". My work came to exactly the same conclusions.

"CONCLUSIONS: The discerning observer may infer women's experience of vaginal orgasm from a gait that comprises fluidity, energy, sensuality, freedom, and absence of both flaccid and locked muscles."

4 comments:

  1. Albert? I've always walked like that!! Hurrah!! I'll get the operation! Is there any room down there on the rail at the docks? Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Mrs M wouldn't let me read this post.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotters. Unfortunately you'd need more than an operation. Stick to what you're good at with those gums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mingers. Your mistake was letting her read it first.

    ReplyDelete