Thursday, May 31

balance story HNT

People often ask me how I manage to be so calm and good-natured. The secret is to observe how things naturally balance out, no matter what you do.

My Northern Hemisphere friend hotboy is a self-confessed fat basturn. To sweat off the excess flab caused by drinking beer, he uses a patented device called the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle.

Here in the Southern Hemisphere, I'm a skinny basturn, so I used the beer diet to try and put on some pounds. Naturally, it didn't work, and I even lost weight - I had forgotten that North is the opposite of South, and everything has to balance up. I may ask hotboy to send me one of his Beer Monster Reduction Vehicles. On crossing the Equator, it would convert into a Beer Monster Inflation Vehicle. I could use it to pack on some weight Down Under.

This photo was taken recently, after six months on the beer diet.





HNT_1

14 comments:

  1. apparently i have the same problem as fatboy. or should that be hotboy?
    fatboy's my cat, and hotboy's, well ummm.
    yes beer, bad for thighs and midriffs. but most excellent for making one forget ;)

    happy hnt oh gorgeous skinny one.




    ps NOT BLOODY FAIR. pphthhrrrrrrrrrrt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beer diet has the same effect on me. My friends curse me for it. LOL

    Love the shot though! ;) Sexy!

    HappyHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to use that shot underneath, Happy HNT! funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at work, so it won't let me click through to whatever else you have posted, but just let me say, I like what I'm seeing in the main photo. :)

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, maybe i should start drinking beer. it seems to work well for you.

    HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm... I sit normal that I have to save the hidden pic? And that I can't open it?... Is it my computer playing tricks on me?
    I think that if beer had the same effect on me as on you, I'll be the most happy woman of the world!
    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onan! Or is it Alec? Or otherwise? Even moi, the totally disgusting hettie think this is gorgeous. Good idea getting rid of the head. Though all compounded things may be subject to dissolution, at that moment, you were ... well, what can I say, pulchridudinous! Absolutelymenty! Grow another orifice and I'm yours! Or the other way around, as they say in the bath houses. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm if only I liked beer. Btw, that devise looks like 2 giant bandaids, lol. HHNT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about beer but it sure doesn't make me look like that, looks good to me!

    As far as Montana or Scotland, at this point I would take either, I just miss my mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah beer just makes me more scrawny. I want to gain weight NOW! Ugh, I can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beer diet does the opposite for me. I end up with a gut that hangs below my knees.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious! I'm not a fan of beer myself though... does it work with wine or vodka?? ;)

    Love the revealing photo!

    xoxo
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say!

    Miniature cameras have their uses.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete