Wednesday, September 15

fundamentally broken

Apparently, 71 percent of Americans agree with the statement that “America is fundamentally broken." The survey didn't say what percentage of Americans understand words like fundamentally. That's all I'm saying.




Yoga report
  • One of the good things about the fascist heel injury is that I've had to fall back on yoga.

  • Although I've used yoga off and on since the Buccleuch Towers days, it's only recently that I've been able to focus on what I'm doing, and make adjustments, at the same time as making sure not to reactivate old injuries.
Tai Chi report
  • By using basic principles to invent a shakeout for the shoulder injury, I've discovered a new warm-up exercise that's possibly a world first.
Cardiac exercise report
  • The upside of being unfit is that absolutely anything you do gives the heart a work-out. It all balances up.

No comments:

Post a Comment