Sunday, June 6

saturday morning

I'm having tea in bed to try and jump start myself. It's not working. The house is cold and it's been raining for weeks. I'd like to stay in bed all day.

Last night I watched the exquisite (some might say excruciating) Remains Of The Day on DVD, while I finished off a box of chocolates (confiscated from the cellmate at Xmas). I've always disdained folk who eat in cinemas, but now I see why they do it. The sensations reinforce each other. Talk about sumptuous!

This is making me so hungry I'll have to get out of bed and find breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's raining here now! How come it's raining where you are? I thought it only rained there about once every ten years. Hotboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say!

    Anderson has been swinging the ball both ways all morning at Old Trafford.

    MM III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotters. The weather's balancing up.

    Mingers. That Anderson chappie sounds well balanced. Bisexual I suppose.

    ReplyDelete